Korg Wavestate yet?

Tony Scharf tony.scharf at outlook.com
Mon Apr 6 14:43:27 CEST 2020

I got mine!  The UI was obviously designed by an engineer with little UX experience other than using older Korg products.  That said, it’s mostly a dream to use!  It only really lacks a way to get user samples into it.

Physically, it’s a little disappointing.  It could have done well to have a bigger keyboard that supported after touch, but playing it like a module from something else works well.  I will grant the small size makes it an excellent pair to my Akai Force.