White deposit on PCB?

Joost Schuttelaar joost at joostschuttelaar.nl
Wed Sep 11 16:35:15 CEST 2019

Same… three one liter bottles are on my way. The local electronic parts shop didn’t have it, just some expensive strange proprietary mix. Neither the hardware store or art supply store. I previously bought some at the pharmacy, 5 years ago, but then you pay extreme amounts (medical grade).

Cheers,

--

Joost Schuttelaar
The Hague, NL