Speaker advice/non-near field, for jamming

Marek Szulen mszulen at gmail.com
Mon Oct 7 16:37:13 CEST 2019

There's really great and friendly team.
I've wanted to buy my speakers online initially (based on reviews
only....), but instead, just went there.
I've really liked both models (T5V and T7V), but 7's would be too big for
my room.
Anyway, they are sounding very powerful and clean - both models - (no bass
overload like with Rokit boxes). At the same time, I've had a chance to
listen to some similar size (and not cheap) Genelec monitors and... can't
understand, why they're so expensive...
The manufacturer's logo only, perhaps, because if the price is driven by
the sound quality - Adam's should cost a few times more then :)

Well.. but that's my 2 cents...
you might see it differently ;)

Marek
Venray, NL