Speaker advice/non-near field, for jamming

Joost Schuttelaar joost at joostschuttelaar.nl
Sat Oct 5 13:56:28 CEST 2019

Ah, that’s a good point of view. Local audio. Set up the gear into sections with their own monitoring.

Yeah, for the audio I/O & mixing I’m looking at probably the Behringer X32 in time. For now I’ve got two decent 19” line mixers which will do the job. Budget’s a bit tight after the renovation, so just stereo recording for now :)

Cheers,

--

Joost Schuttelaar
The Hague, NL