MidiPatch Project ..

Jay Vaughan ibisum at gmail.com
Mon Nov 11 17:49:41 CET 2019

.. my friend Amir and I are working on a new synthesis platform, based around Tonic, which can be used to make a cross-platform digital synthesiser or effects/DSP engine, and .. its getting to the point where its kinda useful so I thought I’d open it up to music-bar for hacking/bashing in case anyone is interested:

	http://gitlabl.com/kallaballa/MidiPatch.git

We only have very simple synths in the repo so far, but have been workbenching some things during our recent jam sessions, so there is stuff in the pipeline - now would be the time to get set up to build and run stuff, as we are getting more and more active, and plan to have some big leaps in the next few weeks ..

j.