Gert

Joost Schuttelaar joost at joostschuttelaar.nl
Sat Mar 23 14:44:40 CET 2019

Hey guys,

There will be a remembrance gathering in Café Loburg (Wageningen) on Friday the 5th of April, in the afternoon. The same place where Gert had his music party, back in 2013.

Quite a lot of people want to say something, play something, show something and this is where we will have a small celebration of Gert’s life. Let me know if you want to come or participate in any other (remote) way, I’ll coordinate it with Kristin. Also, if you’re flying in and need a place to crash, my house is yours.

Then about the summer jam, yes, that will happen for sure. And the idea below sounds lovely. I’m thinking around June, but if there are any date preferences, let me know.

I’m also up for a Wales jam any time by the way, I think more music and more jams is how Gert would’ve liked it! :)

Cheers guys,

--

Joost Schuttelaar
The Hague, NL