Gert

rXg xtechcode at gmail.com
Fri Mar 22 08:54:30 CET 2019

Hi Joost and everyone.

It is indeed a very sad news for everybody knowing Gert because it
sounds so unreal ...

I will miss the unique harmony from The Galactic Space Emperor : his
love for music, friendship, technical music advise, talks and all kind
of good moments ... All in all he really waved my world ...

I am sure his spirit will visit us some day ...

Romain