Cloud Backups for Music Library

deeplfo deeplfo at gmail.com
Sat Mar 2 22:03:02 CET 2019

Hi bar,
Wondering if anyone is using any of the cloud backup storage solutions for any treasure music files.  For years I've been maintaining my own arsenal of back up drives, including SSDs, old-school drives, a couple of drive I've stashed with my boys, and even one I've given a friend in LA where we sync up.  He is my external backup drive :-).
Anyway, now thinking perhaps it might be time to let professionals worry about my backups.  Let me know of any services you use and like.
Note: I am mostly interested in backing up my large 1T collection of recorded music, i.e. my music library.

Thanks,Mohsen