Look what I got in the studio

ToAd tom.adam at thebigear.be
Mon Jun 24 18:00:23 CEST 2019

Well, it is not mine... but It would fit nicely next to my modular. Soundwise they are indeed compatible. Alas, I will have to do with a p12, a3k and a Z1. Sold all the other gear to get a power meter on my time trial bike 🚲

Btw I stopped expanding my 5u modular some years ago. Added a few eurorack modules in a separate rack. Still growing, but only with the more esoteric stuff, occasionally, like one module a year. 😬

Verstuurd vanuit mijn brein