Motor Synth

Jay Vaughan ibisum at gmail.com
Sat Jun 8 06:00:42 CEST 2019

> On 08.06.2019, at 01:56, Joost Schuttelaar <joost at joostschuttelaar.nl> wrote:
> https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/motor-synth
> Super cool idea. Jay, did you play with this one at SuperBooth?

Yes, had a bit of a fiddle with it - super interesting idea, but I found myself a bit unnerved by the physical noise it could make, sitting on the flat surface there were times I could feel a whine through the table, which is a little distracting.

Wild and crazy sounds though - the other thing, their plasma effect machine, looks pretty interesting as well ..

So many wonderful things at Superbooth.

j.