some non music related news

deeplfo deeplfo at gmail.com
Sat Jul 27 06:08:34 CEST 2019

 Jay, nice stuff....

    On Wednesday, July 24, 2019, 04:04:01 AM PDT, Jay Vaughan <ibisum at gmail.com> wrote:

 > How crazy is this?

Very nice, Tom!  If only there were a way to harness that energy and pipe it back into your modular system .. ;)

My non-music news is, I’m now building tools for VR architects in Unreal Engine for day job .. spent my last week basically training myself not to puke with VR goggles on, its not easy sheesh .. but some crazy things going on in this space.  Really kind of fun to be snowcrash’ing my way around Vienna’s architecture universe.

(Also working with Tim Exile on optimising Endlesss, which is his freaking amazing app for live collaboration .. but .. there will be more about that later .. in case anyone wants a beta invite, let us know ..)

j.

Listen to Music-Bar Radio! <http://www.music-bar.org/radio.html>