New dego album

tom adam tom.adam at thebigear.be
Sun Jan 13 14:27:57 CET 2019

Hey Declan,

Had a listen during my swift training yesterday, and I must say I'm
quite impressed with the 'openness' of the mix. Every sound is well
positioned in the sound spectrum. Something I struggle with all the time.

I can't say how this album would stand up compared to other house stuff
as I'm in the same boat as Micke, not a genre I frequently listen to.

Cheers,

ToAd