New Module

Michael Zacherl mubar05 at blauwurf.at
Sun Apr 14 09:09:33 CEST 2019

> On 13 Apr 2019, at 23:30, paula at synth.net wrote:
>
> Also, for the original WTF oscillator, only 2 people out the 70+ that pledged asked about this. so I don't believe there's a high demand for it.

Paula, with all due respect for your work and achievements: to derive a demand for a particular product feature from a circle of people who already decided for a specific product and agreed to put money into it is not how statistics work.
Looking around there are more than just two or three approaches to wave table synthesis and I think most/all of them are doing reasonably well.
Personally, as I’m more a synthesis- than a sampling guy, I’d rather go for something where I can tune, tweak, alter the spectral results than sitting down and stitching some wavetables and upload them.
:) m.