New Module

paula at synth.net paula at synth.net
Thu Apr 11 16:16:02 CEST 2019

Niall,

 Basically I think Kickstarter should be used to "kick start" a
business, I don't think it's a good business model for long term
business use. My intent is that I won't need to do another kickstarter,
I have other module designs in the wings, but with the money I make from
this and the WTF sales I should now be self funding.

 Running a kickstarter campaign is a lot of work, I mean 2 hours a day,
every day, minimum. Then there's all the shipping (packaging and
shipping 60+ boxes in one go is very stressful and fraught with
potential problems). I'd much rather focus on new product design than
'marketing' which is what 90% of kickstarter is about.

Paula

Listen to Music-Bar Radio! <http://www.music-bar.org/radio.html>