Gert

Cyrille Damez cyrille.damez at laposte.net
Tue Apr 2 20:43:49 CEST 2019

Oh dear, I am just catching up now with the list after a few weeks away.
This is such sad news. We will miss Gert so much.

My deepest condolences to Kristin.

Thanks Joost for the photographs, please send us some of the gathering
if you can. Jams recording would be lovely too of course, but most of
all, have a nice time together guys, time is flying by. I am now
realising it has been about ten years I had not seen or played with Gert
or any of you.

Off to broadcast some music tonight.