meeting up with Joost

K9 Kai Niggemann kai at kainiggemann.com
Mon Oct 1 22:53:22 CEST 2018

Paula, I think you’d love it! it’s a small but enthusiastic festival, not as ig or professional as Superbooth. There is vegan food (and non vegan), beer, coke and water (like in the old times - no fancy drinks like in Berlin. Not even Coffee, but Bart was kind enough to find me a very decent stream of cappuccinos).

write to them soon, I think they try to book people early and I feel like it’s growing.

I have no pictures myself (except the foolish selfies Joost and I took, but those need to be kept between Joost and myself), so I am really looking forward to see some!