meeting up with Joost

K9 Kai Niggemann kai at kainiggemann.com
Mon Oct 1 12:09:11 CEST 2018

Last Friday I went to Den Haag and met up with Joost at the Den Haag “Dutch Modular Fest” (DMF) where I played a gig.

It was the first time that Joost and I met face to face! It was very cool to chat about music, life and the music bar…! thanks Joost!

DMF was cool, a lot of different music, many makers and initiatives were there, vegan and non vegan street food and several stages (including one on a boat, but that one didn’t open until Saturday, I was already gone then).

The promoters are very nice people who made me feel very welcome, so now I have fond memories after my first visit (and gig) in Den Haag… ;)

all the best,
Kai