Studio power connections

Mikael Hansson forums at deadmengods.com
Fri Nov 30 20:54:47 CET 2018

I have no scientific input on this but I have almost everything from one socket, no ground loop problems. I can say that dimmable lights cause some interference which guitars like to pick up :-)
Oh, and also certain LG Monitors are really bad at this, but better since they added shielding :-)

Having had a close by lightning strike twice in 15 years breaking some network and computer stuff, I have everything going through a couple of these:
https://www.brennenstuhl.com/en-DE/products/extension-leads/premium-protect-line-60.000-a-8-way-3-m-h05vv-f-3g1-5 <https://www.brennenstuhl.com/en-DE/products/extension-leads/premium-protect-line-60.000-a-8-way-3-m-h05vv-f-3g1-5>

/Micke