New Music from Andy_R, and assorted KLF fans...

Andrew Robinson andrew at bml.co.uk
Thu May 24 23:20:44 CEST 2018

It's a bit of a pain as Bandcamp doesn't do compilations and insists we're
one artist, but you can click 'info' to see who's behind each track.
Discogs is actually a bit more help:
https://www.discogs.com/The-400-The-400-Remix-Project/release/12043693

Here are direct links to my tracks:

https://the400.bandcamp.com/track/1-3-meanwhile
and
https://the400.bandcamp.com/track/the-keepers-of-the-pages

The second one could be a bit tough to listen to if you're not one of the
400, as it's a list of 400 names, from pages 377-392 of the paperback
version of "2023" by the Justified Ancients of Mu Mu, and therefore is
potentially as exciting as someone reading the phone book out loud.

- Andy_R