Dreadbox demo

Andrew Tarpinian andrewtarpinian at gmail.com
Tue May 8 19:15:52 CEST 2018

I will. It’s pretty nerdy and in the monome ecosystem though doesn’t have
to be. Right now it will basically run some current monome apps and some
new ones. It’s an open platform  so it’s future depends on the community. I
got it to basically make my monome 256 useful to me again, keeping it away
from the computer. Just having MLR (auto sampling chopping app) and the
current apps makes it worth it to me but it’s future promises more.