Question MiniNova for EMX ?

Peter Korsten peter at severity-one.com
Sun May 6 09:11:36 CEST 2018

Op 6-5-2018 om 07:44 schreef Ibi Sum:
>> Incidentally, in throwing things away, my wife threw away my Commodore Amiga...
> Oh man, that is sad. She had to replace it or else...

Or else I'd have to cook my own food? :-)

I was quite unhappy about it, yes, but on the other hand, that thing had
been vegetating in a box in the room on the roof for 15 years. It was
buried under a load of cables (including MIDI cables, ha :-)) and the
box was affected by moulds. Who knows what state it was in, considering
that this room had its fair share of both humidity and summer heat.

- Peter