Listening to...

Peter Korsten peter at severity-one.com
Sat May 5 22:17:26 CEST 2018

Pink Floyd, "Shine on you crazy diamond"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8UXircX3VdM

A bit late in the day, but I've come to love Pink Floyd, so much that
I've bought Dark Side of the Moon, Wish You Were Here, The Wall, The
Division Bell (CD and MiniDisc), and Pulse (CD and DVD).

I managed to –just about– curb my vinyl acquisition syndrome, although
it doesn't help that the local Audio Technica dealer, who happens to
have the lowest prices on the AT-LP5 turntable that I could find, also
is the local music shop full of lovely gear, and would be the logical
place to buy an audio interface from (see my other e-mail). So I settled
for MiniDisc.

Now I just have to fix the MD deck...

- Peter