Dreadbox demo

Andrew Tarpinian andrewtarpinian at gmail.com
Fri May 4 16:21:32 CEST 2018

Awesome kai! Best place to play right now imo Have fun.

Lots of cool at superbooth, but like Paula said synths are synths. I
decided to go for a Norns for my birthday https://monome.org/norns

I haven’t been using my monome grids for a while, the idea of breaking them
away from the computer had me interested with their modular stuff, but
Norns is what I’ve wanted, a dedicated box. They had the Aleph but that
seemed like more of an experiment, Norns seems more refined, and unrefined
at the same time.