Youtube sucks for music

Rom MUSIC BAR xtechcode at gmail.com
Wed Mar 28 20:19:31 CEST 2018

Thank you for checking  :)

Back from work : I  tried couple of bands that I used to listen on Youtube …  all high ends seemed super saturated …

But another friend just told me that it is ok for his quality expectation from youtube  … so maybe it is just me becoming crazy after all or just tired …

By the way I really like your video clip …  the mood is perfect for my confusion  :D

Romain