PunkDisco live?

foRUMS 4 punkdISCO forums at punkdisco.co.uk
Tue Mar 27 21:42:05 CEST 2018

Hi all

Yep, the gig is happening  :)  We in in panic stations as our 3 gigs that started at Gert's kind invitation all those years back, have all been pretty much the same.  This gig only has 1(?) of those tracks including 3 new tracks that are not even finished  :(

Attached is a little teaser for our intro.  Vocals are a buddy and its first take so there are mistakes and he needs to up the intensity a little.  Likewise the background music needs some EQ to make the vox clearer.

> Paul, let me know if this is happening :) I might combine this with a business
> trip to London…

That would be cool Joost.  There is a 2am license so music after the bands.

Paul
London
www.punkdisco.co.uk