Focal Shape 65 Monitors

tom adam tom.adam at thebigear.be
Wed Mar 14 20:02:47 CET 2018

I was checking out all kinds of speakers, Adam, Mackie, KRK, genelec,...
in a price range of 1200€/set and always decided against them. Decided
to stick to the equators  D8, almost bought a second pair...

But now i've got these focal shape 65's for a couple of days and I'm
impressed! I hear things in songs I know over 20 years that I've never
heard before. I don't know how to put it but it's all about the details
which are more 'lucid'. I know they are a bit over 1200€/set, but I'm
keeping these monitors!

One problem, I can't enjoy my own music on these speakers as it all
sounds... wrong!

Thanks m o H s e n for the tip!

Cheers,

ToAd