Roland TR-8S

tom adam tom.adam at thebigear.be
Wed Mar 7 20:58:54 CET 2018

OK, I've got some GAS now for a new drum synth... Just got my job bonus,
and don't need a new racing bike just yet so I might even have some
budget ;-)

So, what's hot in drum synth land apart from this roland? I see an
analog rythm mk2 that looks like fun, with the sampling feature it might
be super fun. SOmething else to check out for me?

Cheers,

ToAd