Listening to...

Jay Vaughan ibisum at gmail.com
Fri Jul 13 17:00:18 CEST 2018

> Btw, just finished Jordan B Peterson’s “12 rules for life”. Interesting and recommended, though sometimes a bit overly complex in language.

Tried to read it, but just couldn’t get through it.  I found some of his video lectures interesting, but his dialectic style doesn’t translate well to writing, I feel.  It was very difficult to wade through a lot of the pithy language and still extract decent meaning, and I found his inability to stay focused also quite distracting.

Cool that he shook up the antifa/radicalSJW world though, that was nice to see.  We definitely need a lot more free thinkers like this around.

j.