Minibrute 2 and 2S

Jay Vaughan ibisum at gmail.com
Tue Jan 16 21:31:11 CET 2018

I'm completely fine with the Behringer Deep Mind.  Its a decent synth.  But
the trouble is, there are so, so many synths now.  Like, factor 4 or 5 I
would say.  Maybe more, what the fuck do I know ..

But generally I think the whole subject is vibrant and alive, and .. even
if the company has a history of exploitation .. so freakin' what.  More
power to 'em.

Because there are so, so .. so .. many other synths out there, also decent,
also lovely.

j.