Minibrute 2 and 2S

K9 Kai Niggemann kai at kainiggemann.com
Tue Jan 16 21:06:58 CET 2018

Ha I liked how the guy in the Minibrute 2 video was playing a not so well hidden Kronos underneath it…

but I quite like it. What’s the deal about the S though?

> On 16. Jan 2018, at 18:42, Andrew Tarpinian <andrewtarpinian at gmail.com <mailto:andrewtarpinian at gmail.com>> wrote:
>

> I’m mean cool, but you know the big B is bout to raid the castle right?

(Puuu, don’t even get me started on Behringer. You know I hate them from the bottom of my heart, but now, plundering the DIY scene for the TTSH, that really really really pisses me off even more. what a crapshit company they must be.)