<DKIM> Re: British Retro Computer Retrieval Assistance ..

Cyrille Damez cyrille.damez at laposte.net
Mon Feb 12 20:29:56 CET 2018

Have you checked the french ebay (or leboncoin.fr, which is the local
website of the Schibsted group)? Those things sold by the truckload
around here. The CPC464 was probably the most commercially successful
8bit computer in France for some reason.

Checking on leboncoin, I can see about 10 or so being sold atm, some for
much cheaper than yours went for. None of them are nearby, and I am not
sure if the sellers would ship to Vienna, but it might be worth a try.
https://www.leboncoin.fr/informatique/offres/?th=1&q=cpc%206128