my Record "Heart Murmur"

deeplfo deeplfo at gmail.com
Tue Feb 6 02:25:54 CET 2018

That's awesome Kai.  Love the vibe....
mohsen

      From: K9 Kai Niggemann <kai at kainiggemann.com>
 To: Music bar <music-bar at lists.music-bar.org>
 Sent: Sunday, February 4, 2018 3:17 PM
 Subject: my Record "Heart Murmur"

Hi Bar!

This month my long awaited (by me, anyway) record came out on vinyl (10”) and digital. It is a music I like to call “poetically abstract”, kind of experimental, all recorded live in Berlin at Spektrum (Neukölln) on my Buchla 200e.

The vinyl comes in a beautiful silkscreen cover where the artwork has a transparent layer on the outer plastic cover over the black outside sleeve…

It’s released through a label from Bochum, Germany (Kalakuta Soul Records) and is seeing worldwide distribution through Word and Sound in Hamburg. The recording was made by Richard Scott and it was mastered by Rashad Becker (Dubplates & Mastering). If you like check out the pictures on bandcamp and on my website, I’m sure you’ll get a chuckle out of it…:

Also there is a DIY-papercraft Buchla card included, where you can build your own 200e… You can check it out here:

http://kainiggemann.bandcamp.com

If any of you like it, please drop me a line for a free download code for music bar members!

curious to hear what you think about it!

Kai

Listen to Music-Bar Radio! <http://www.music-bar.org/radio.html>