Pigments

Michael Zacherl mubar05 at blauwurf.at
Mon Dec 24 17:17:54 CET 2018

> On 24 Dec 2018, at 16:14, K9 Kai Niggemann <canine at waf80.de> wrote:
>
> Yes.  I likedwhat i heard but haven’t gone in depth. It didn’t through actual paint pigments at me, I was relieved and disappointed at the same time...;-)

yeah, I didn’t get excited.
Basically it’s a nice synth with neat ideas being implemented but I’m not blown away.
It’s like … “what? 20Hz minimum?” and such things at certain points.
And like always, I’m afraid this animated graphics take away CPU power.

While not digging deep either I started to find inconsistencies.
Like, not getting rid of this clicks in a very basic patch: