Hello...

Andrew Tarpinian andrewtarpinian at gmail.com
Wed Dec 12 17:09:25 CET 2018

Good advice. I think at a certain point you have to figure out if you are a musician or a collector. You can be both I guess, but you probably need to be a professional musician and/or good at time management and have a ton of space.

You start out thinking you need this big studio of gear but then when you get there you realize how much work it is to get/keep everything running together. This is especially the case with electronic music as you always want to change the set-up. And in the new era of inexpensive music “toys” things pile up as you have to have physical room for the devices AS WELL as room in your brain.

And it’s a 1000% true you can be more productive and creative with less stuff.

Oh well on to Reverb and eBay...