Studio power connections

Joost Schuttelaar joost at joostschuttelaar.nl
Thu Dec 6 22:51:10 CET 2018

Thanks for the input everyone :) as a result from your feedback, I ordered a big boy circuit breaker (Hager). 20 regular circuits, 2 power circuits (400V, one for induction cooking, one for the PV panels). The studio will have one 230V circuit for the wall & floor outlets (= all the gear) and a separate circuit for the lighting (and a wifi access point).

Yes, it’ll be wired up by pro’s :)

> Hi Joost, did you move into a new space?

Not yet! Under construction… big ol' house from 1885. We can have a summer BBQ jam :)

Cheers,

--

Joost Schuttelaar
The Hague, NL