Studio power connections

deeplfo deeplfo at gmail.com
Wed Dec 5 04:55:37 CET 2018

So, when I did my studio I had the contractors pull in a separate circuit/strip for a set of outlets that the gear connects to.  I did have the joy of chasing down certain interference hums/noises, which mostly turned out to be either old piece of something that had to be ditched, or more importantly, making sure I have TRS balanced cables for most of the audio routes.  The clean up, and a move to an all Mac set up  (1 Mac Pro, 1 Mac Mini, 1 MBP)  from ditching all my noisy windows machines, has created a gorgeous sounding room :-)
But I would try to separate out the power for the studio circuit, and have a electrical professional wire it up for you :-)

Have fun.
Mohsen