push question

deeplfo deeplfo at gmail.com
Tue Aug 21 09:35:34 CEST 2018

You should be able to do it with Follow Action, just have clips in the given tracks follow the pattern that starts clips in your next scene of choice. The last clips should have their FA target set to the first clips, in their corresponding scenes.  You would need to make sure that the three scenes are isolated, as in they need to be right next to each other, and have an empty scene on each end.
Mohsen