A or B

deeplfo deeplfo at gmail.com
Wed Aug 1 07:29:38 CEST 2018

While sharing some functionality, those two almost function completely differently, and the price difference shows it.  Push is almost a hardware companion for Live, similar in Maschine controller, whereas LP Pro is more of a controller.  If it was me, and I had Live, and price was not an issue, get Push without even thinking.  Push 2 is just adds so much to the Live experience of making music.
mohsen