Time to get out of the box

Ibi Sum ibisum at gmail.com
Mon Apr 16 07:30:29 CEST 2018

I strongly recommend you check out the Presonus stuff - I’ve been very happy with my 2x FP10 units, which each give me 10x10 analog I/o over a single FireWire cable. They are quite functional as an in-rack digital mixer - don’t need to be connected to a computer for that to work - and they work seamlessly with my DAW (ardour5 on Ubuntu Studio)..

The newer Presonus stuff is very appealing, especially their mixers with built in effects and digital I/o, but you might be surprised at just how far you can go with a couple rack based I/o units..

Good luck and as always - let us know how you get along!

;
--
seclorum