looking for a synth

Ibi Sum ibisum at gmail.com
Mon Apr 9 07:15:21 CEST 2018

Was just wondering if you’d bumped into it yet.. PlatformIO is a great tool for managing these libraries and the tool chains you’d use for different platforms - kind of a step up from the Arduino ecosystem but very similar. A bit more pro in regards to how one organizes a project with platformIO.. I say this as a software guy who knows enough hardware to be dangerous, kind of opposite of you. :)

Im hacking on this at the moment, which is a similar CPU to the one in the MS3000, so I’m porting my projects to it: http://m5stack.com/

A bit more viable, hardware-wise than the MS3000... even easy to add MIDI to it.

;
--
seclorum