<DKIM> Audio editor for Mac

Cyrille Damez cyrille.damez at laposte.net
Sat Apr 7 17:07:18 CEST 2018

I've been using Audacity for the past ten years, although more for
working on complete tracks than individual samples. I don't think it
ever crashed on me, except when running out of disc space. However, I am
afraid there is no automation for crossfading loops, so you'll have to
manually duplicate the loop, edit the volume envelopes, and mix down,
but there's probably a way to create a script to do that for you.