New track

Andrew Tarpinian andrewtarpinian at gmail.com
Mon Sep 25 19:27:44 CEST 2017

Lol, there is literally not a single preset. Well technically, I couldn’t find an init for the Roland Cloud synths so had to start with something and then change it, but they are such basic synths presets are just silly.

I tend to like basic sounds, so a lot of them are Serum with just basic filter env. The growly sounds are actually somewhat complex/tedious to make. Also with this track I was going more for energy than interesting sound design.

There is a recorded Minimoog part and a bunch of parts from an Omnichord, I guess that last one is basically a preset :)