A Stab at a Jingle

Joost Schuttelaar joost at joostschuttelaar.nl
Sun Sep 24 22:14:35 CEST 2017

> http://soundcloud.com/deeplfo/droplet

Cool :) I like the glitchy samples and the fact you’re not using an 808 snare ;)

> http://www.schwab.com/resource-center/insights
>
> It's just a set of market commentary articles to begin with, but then moving all content editing there.  It runs on AWS and is managed by Acquia, which is founded by Mr. Drupal himself, Dries Buytaert.

How’s modern Drupal? I heard they moved to Symfony these days… we’re doing all our MCS stuff with Pimcore, which also is switching to Symfony with their latest release.

PS: You guys should really consider using h5mag.com for your OnInvesting magazine ;)

--

Joost Schuttelaar
The Hague, NL