A Stab at a Jingle

deeplfo deeplfo at gmail.com
Sun Sep 24 21:52:21 CEST 2017

My team and I at work have been working on launching a Drupal based CMS system, and we just launched last week (c'est moi being your lead architect).  You can see it in action here:
http://www.schwab.com/resource-center/insights
It's just a set of market commentary articles to begin with, but then moving all content editing there.  It runs on AWS and is managed by Acquia, which is founded by Mr. Drupal himself, Dries Buytaert.

That a side, my business partner was pestering me for a jingle for an imagined promo spot.  And here it is:
http://soundcloud.com/deeplfo/droplet
It's a bit commercial (as it's meant to be :-)) but I went for that trap sound that you hear on all adverts these days :-)
Thought I'd share with you.
thx,-m o H s e n