Studio pic

foRUMS 4 punkdISCO forums at punkdisco.co.uk
Sun Sep 24 10:58:23 CEST 2017

This is fantastic Micke and exactly what I need!!  You have saved me a huge amount of effort as I would have been building this sort of stuff in about 2 week time.

A few questions please:

1)            Did you build the main keyboard slide draw yourself?  If so, how did you attach it to the underside of the high gloss main worktop?

2)            How did you connect the two right angle countertops?  Did you do the standard kitchen fitter think of jointing them with a 45degree cut and if so, did you do the cut yourself?  I believe its quite difficult to do a perfect 45degree countertop cut..?

Very inspiring!!  Fantastic work..

Paul

London

www.punkdisco.co.uk