ES-3

Andrew Tarpinian andrewtarpinian at gmail.com
Thu Sep 21 16:15:21 CEST 2017

I have an es-3 don’t use it much. It works though, good for setting up tuning and using with a daw. Also if you don’t have a lot of modules you can use the software for modulations. But then I realized I don’t really want to do that, much more interesting to keep the modular away from the computer.

Some euro modules can be a bit on the thin side, the trend is basic sound sources then modulated to make crazy sounds vs. powerful complex sound sources modulated in more subtle ways.

When I played with a model 15 at moogfest I was blown away how massive it was.