New toy on order...

Joost Schuttelaar joost at joostschuttelaar.nl
Sun Sep 10 23:36:11 CEST 2017

On 5 Sep 2017, at 17:40, James R. Coplin <james at ticalun.net> wrote:

> As far as things I've made with it? Lots and lots of things. It's a device that once you have and get your head around the design software, you'll find an absurd number of things to make.

Mine hasn’t arrived yet, but funny, I already noticed this too! Next up my list is a set of small brackets/end holders for the wine fridge.

Super first world problem: the fridge is made for Bordeaux style bottles, but I like Bourgogne :) those bottles are slightly wider in size than the spacing. So if you really fill up a level in the fridge, they can roll out whilst opening the drawers.

This ASCII art will solve that problem once printed in ABS :)

 BBBBBBOTTLEBBBBBB
\____BBBBBBBBB
 \-----/

PS: slic3r looks great, thx a lot for the tip :)

--

Joost Schuttelaar
The Hague, NL