New toy on order...

Peter Korsten peter at severity-one.com
Sun Sep 3 22:34:19 CEST 2017

Op 3-9-2017 om 18:38 schreef Joost Schuttelaar:
> Hah! I’d be very happy to print some parts for you guys :) I’ll let you know when the machine is in…

More than anything else, I'd like to have some sort of good tutorial, on
how to start, how to check your designs without actually printing them,
and what software to use.

I've ordered some 3D models from Shapeways, but I've never been quite
happy with either the material, the designs that other people made, or
both. One thing I still have to finish building is an Australian road
train; the other models, I've abandoned. So suppose I decide to print a
model of the RATP MP 89, I'd like to to be better than the, quite
frankly, crap I got from Shapeways.

By the way, Joost, did anything happen to the Reply-To header? My
either in the full RFC 822 headers.

- Peter