New toy on order...

Jay Vaughan ibisum at gmail.com
Sun Sep 3 16:40:11 CEST 2017

> Cool, seems to be getting nice reviews. Cheaper than I would have thought.
> Any specific plans?

I've been doing 3D printer stuff for a while, and the #1 rule I have always found to be undeniably true, is "the best 3d printer is the one your friend just bought.."

:)

a corollary to this is, "its always better for a friend to own a 3D printer than it is to actually own a 3D printer".

the latest 3d thingy I'm carrying is a wallet, which my pal at metalab printed, and which is .. really .. the ultimate card/cash-carrying device. its ridiculous how good it works.  looks like shit, works amazing.  i'm covering mine in stickers to make it look less like shit, and maybe a bit of duct-tape to round it out, but yeah ..

so, stand back, you're gonna end up surrounded by ABS soon enough.  soon as someone invents the nano-disassembler, though, its gonna turn into a grey goo, so be ready to keep your windows open .. ;)

;
--
Jay Vaughan
ibisum at gmail.com