The Annual Cover

Kim Johnsson johnssonkim at gmail.com
Fri Sep 1 19:52:41 CEST 2017

Jay said:

> And as always Kim, your cover is very inspiring! Every year I hear one from you, and think "man, I should do a cover", cat-reading-newspaper style .. ;)

Hehe, thanks :-)

It’s friday night and there’s nothing better to do...?

I really enjoy making these; the Definition of Done is quite clear, and not much imagination nor creativity is needed, so it’s really quite relaxing. A Just Do It kind of thing. It’s never going to be as good as the original anyway, so there’s no “pressure” whatsoever. And since the lyrics are parody stuff, even the singing doesn’t have to be that great for it to work, and that’s perfectly ok :-)

Cheers,

Kim